Tuesday, September 13, 2011

1 day warning

Tomorrow is weigh in day. I normally track my weight at home on Mondays, but here in the blog world, we'll stick with Wednesdays. And well, lets face it, I weight myself every single day of my pathetic life, so what's it really matter what day we do this!

I like to track on Monday's because I generally eat better (less) over the weekend when I'm home, and I also drink less water at home. So my Monday weight is most favorable. Tuesday's weight is my worst for the week, since I sit at a desk and drink about a gallon of water. Yes water is good for the bod, but water weight is very REAL. A person learns this from weighing his or herself every day!

I logged 17.25 miles this past week. Not bad for a white girl. Also ran an 11 minute mile somewhere in one of those 17 miles. My fastest in a very long time.

I splurged and bought myself some new "performance" socks! ha. They do make my feet happy and I probably can put off buying a new pair of shoes for a while longer. Wow, that was dumb of me, wasn't it.

http://one-twenty-five.tumblr.com/

The above link is one of my new favorite blogs. Mainly because I'm the exact same weight as the girl who writes it and we have the exact same problem area (belly). She's very honest in her writing and just an inspiration to really GO FOR IT! Plus when I see her pictures and think, "she looks pretty great." It makes me feel better about what people might think of how I look.

Anyway, see you tomorrow for weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment