Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Softball tourney

This past weekend I was able to play in a co-ed softball tournament in Reva. Had an amazingly perfect day for softball and was reminded of how much I miss playing more often. We played 6 games in one day, and I think I could have played at least 3 more! I just didn't want it to end!

Although the next day, my body was fairly sure that 6 games was more than enough. I have bruises every where and have no recollection of being hit in that many places. Even my fingers have bruises?




(take note of the lounge chairs! again...BUY some if you haven't already!)



This is Daniel. He's 16. He was slightly embarrassed to be hanging out with such old people. He got over it.


PS. thank you Grammy Pammy for watching the girls so I could have a "me" day. I enjoyed it to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment