Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Not there

As I look at the calendar and see July coming to an end, it's hard to believe in just a few weeks I'll be sending miss Jayda to SCHOOL! Of course, she's incredibly ready and excited, as am I. Just hard to believe we'll be entering into the "school world," and before we know it Paisley will be right behind her!

Lots of changes happening this summer. As I write, Tiff and her family are all loaded up and ready to roll in the morning to Salt Lake City. I think I speak for everyone when I say this move will be a hard one. For everyone. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that the next time I go down for a weekend, they won't be there. I was trying to think of what we should do for Paisley's birthday party...and they won't be there. Or my next dentist appointment, or my next hair cut, or my next grocery run. Not there.

Ugh. I may become a frequent flier over this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment