Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lovely shades of brown



I accidently snapped this picture today when I was trying to get my camera to focus. Jayda was standing too close and I was trying to use the feature that blurs the background. So I turned the camera on a subject further away and captured this! I surprised to find it when I was looking at the images I took and for some reason I absolutely love it. I love how it makes my chairs look fabulously high quality, when really they are not and I love the muted colors.


I'll get the more interesting pictures of much cuter subjects posted later.


I found an amazing camera bag that I've fallen in love with. Actually pioneer woman posted it on her website and I did ravenous searching to find it. I've always wished I could find a cuter alternative to the boring black structured bags that are obviously camera bags, but without any style. This bag looks like a purse but has the protection and support that a camera needs. Plus all I really need to carry in my purse is a credit card, and a CAMERA!


Here is the link to the red one! Just incase you ever need a gift idea!! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment