Thursday, August 16, 2012

Here kitty kitty

Paisley and Jayda both got kittens for Paisley's birthday. We've had them 6 days and they are still alive! ha! They are house kitties so far...until they do something real naughty! So far so good. As most of you know, I'm NOT a cat person, but I'm allowing them cohabitate with us in hopes of keeping the mice population down. And possibly because the girls are IN LOVE!

As soon as they wake up in the morning they each go get their kitty and snuggle. Poor Paisley's kitty is NOT a cuddler and Jayda's is. Jayda's pretty much sleeps all day and Paisley's just wants to run and play. Paisley chases it around with a sad face saying, "I just wanna nuggle" :(

I'd tell you their names, but they change daily. We've had Chloe, Kenley and Mufasa. They also came with names, but what fun is getting a kitty if you don't get to name it yourself?


No comments:

Post a Comment