Yep, that's right! Jayda and Paisley are at my parents house for an entire week! No one has called me yet, asking me to come get them, so I'm assuming all is well. Sydney has kept me up to date with instagram pictures.
So at least I know Jayda is brushing her teeth.
And she must have taken at least one bath, to look this fancy
and here they are just looking plain old ADORABLE! Thanks Grammy Pammy for those outfits! Everyone loves them!
As for me and what I've been doing with all my new found free time? Well Monday when I got home from work, I took a nap. Just because I COULD! It was amazing! Tuesday I got in the cleaning mood and whipped through the house like no bodies business. And the best part, today, it's actually still clean! Who'da thunk!
I've also been able to get out and go on 3-4 miles walks each night once it starts cooling off. Jed is haying in Lemmon, and doesn't come home until it's about dark. He's missing his morning coffee and snuggle time with Paisley! Who wouldn't?!



No comments:
Post a Comment