Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Down and dirty

Our summer is in full gear and we now find ourselves outside up until bed time...and completely loving it. My house is a mess, the laundry is piling up, the kitchen floor needs mopped, but we don't care. We've had a busy couple of weeks with brandings, softball, rodeos and a trip to Rapid. This week Jayda started summer rec, where she gets to go play sports activities for a couple of hours 3 days a week. She gets to live the "city girl" life during the day and the "country girl" life in the evening!

We bought her a softball glove and pulled out the one we gave her when she was just 1, for Paisley. I can't get them to STOP playing! As soon as we get home from work, they are begging to go out and play catch. Even Paisley has quite the arm on her!

I love how Jayda's missing tooth in this picture, makes her look even tougher! And how disgustingly dirty Paisley's pants are! I bought them the cap and visor this past weekend and Paisley has not taken hers off since! Every morning before we leave she is running around looking for her cap!

Looks like I'm going to have to get a t-ball program going in Bison again!

Loving these moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment