Thursday, April 7, 2011

Weekend Ready

Is it really still Thursday?! I'm super excited for this week to be over and the weekend to arrive. The girls and I are going to Rapid for some, Mom and Me and Grandma and aunts and sisters time! Probably throw Grandpa in there too! Wouldn't want to hurt his feelers.

I have flip flops and boots to deliver and "shop talk" to do. Hoping to pick up some supplies for Bootylicious products. And of course a few hours of salon time are required on this hair-o-mine.

My Tahoe is back up and running after a week of sitting in a shop. Turns out it just needed a fresh tank of gas. Isn't that lovely. I had put E-85 gas in it on Saturday, and apparently the computer module that regulates something or other, was having a hard time with that gas. I've used it before, and it is supposed to be able to handle it. Guess I won't be doing that again. We had fun borrowing Jed's grandma's Cadillac, but we're ready for our wheels back. Jayda wants to watch a movie!!

Oh and they fixed the cruise control also! I'm extremely happy about that. I've gone almost a month without cruise and I MISSED IT! I'm a whiny baby, I know. Get over it!

See you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment