Thursday, April 21, 2011

Deal maker

Well, it's official. I have an order to fill for 10 pairs of flip flops that will be placed in Smith's Drug, in Lemmon! I know it's not like RCC or or NRS, but it's a step! Oh, and it's cash in my hand! Woohoo!
The gal that runs the store has a super cute store and great products. She has really improved the shopping choices for Lemmon, since moving here a few years ago. She is also who I am joining forces with on this jeans deal. Funny how doors start opening themselves!

I'm just so excited to be doing something FUN. The last few nights when I've went to bed, I've just felt so incredibly happy and fulfilled. I feel like I have a purpose in a small way. It's fun to see things start to come together and the response I've been receiving has been so incredible. Thank you for all your kind words and your encouragement. Life is just to short and precious to waste another moment living in a world of blah. Aside from my family and home life, my work life has felt like "blah" for a long time. While I'm not quite in a position to change that, it feels like things could head in that direction at some point, or new ventures may present themselves. A lot to look forward to, in other words.
Keep on, keepin on.

Oh and here's a completely random tidbit for you. I won a pair of cowgirl tuff jeans today on a NRS facebook contest! Yay me. I never win anything! A sure sign of the blessings to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment