Well here we are again, back at Monday. Funny how that never really changes!
Had a great weekend of running here and there and back again. Oh, and actually physically running. For real.
I hadn't mentioned that I was considering running a 5K earlier, because I wasn't sure if I'd actually do it. Then I was informed that a 5K, is only 3 miles and the 5 miles I had been running in my mind, all the sudden seemed much more achievable. So we went for it. Tiff and her friend Brooke left me in the dust at about the 3/4 mile marker, which was completely OK with me. I was pretty sure this was going to be the scenario anyway. I made it through on my own and it wasn't all that bad. Until Sunday morning when tried to walk to the bathroom. Ouch. Still walking a little funny today. I finished in 36 minutes and ran/walked. I think I did get passed by an old man smoking a cigarette at one point, but that might have been when I was semi-delusional, looking for a bathroom.
The rest of the weekend slipped by too quickly, but I tried to see everyone I could, and still get the things done that I needed to. I desperately needed some new bras, so I took on that challenge and even let the lady measure me. I've went down to a 34 band size! That was a nice discovery. Sometimes letting those people help you, isn't all that bad! Ha. Who knew?!
The girls had fun playing with Cooper and Wyatt. Although it was made very clear that Paisley's vocabulary needs to expand from "MINE, DON'T, and NO." Oy, she's a little bear cat all the sudden. My sweet, sweet baby, has hardened. Dang day care. She's had to learn to fend for herself. It's just a phase, right? Sure it is.
Jayda may have played too hard and wore herself out. She was up all night throwing up and had to stay home with Jed today. Hoping it was an exhaustion type of deal, rather than a bug.
I did some shopping for Bootylicious, and found some cool hides, leather pieces and stocked up on crystals. Should be able to get some orders cranked out in the next couple of weeks. The flip flops are going over well. The more pictures I post, the more interest it seems to generate. Still testing the waters and trying to decide how "full blown" I want to take this deal. Having fun none the less and making some connections that could lead to more fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment