A year ago today, I had my reduction surgery.
I'm happy to report, a year later, absolutely no regrets!
What an incredible, life changing procedure that was. Sometimes I forget just how wonderful it is for all that "extra" to be gone. It IS wonderful. I wish I had done it 10 years ago. Aside from about a week of discomfort, it's been one hundred percent, a positive experience.
I think back to Christmas last year, and look at some of the pictures taken. Although my coloring was a bit on the green side, the happiness within, was certainly there.
I'm very glad I'll be feeling much livelier this Christmas and won't be popping Vicotin. Nor will I want to crawl in a warm hole and take a nap for the next week.
I'm also happy to report that a year later I'm nearly 15 pounds lighter. Booo-yah!
No comments:
Post a Comment