I'm so cute, I don't need to smile!
Don't worry, you didn't miss out on me having a red haired baby, it's just raggety Ann. Her and Andy are Jayda's new best friends. She likes to tuck them in at night, complete with birp cloth and night light. Never know when you might barf, or need a little extra light, to wipe the barf off. That last sentence would be funnier...if it wasn't sooo true. We seem to have had a little extra barf in the Seim house this past week. Hoping we are now past that for a while. I'd go into more detail, but I'm still a little queasy, so I'll spare you. and mainly me.
Paisley is sitting up on her own! She loves the piano that Jayda barely touched when she was little. Thankfully its one of those toys that isn't extremely annoying AND the kid actually likes! Double bonus.
I had great plans for Easter photo's of the girls, matching dresses and all. But the barf's hit me before I could get any of that done, so we'll recreate the moment another time..matching dresses and all.






No comments:
Post a Comment