Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Oh Mr. Schwany
I mistakingly discovered these today. I'll forever be fat, it's confirmed.
Bring on the sweatpants because these two, sooooo correctly named "Heavenly Creamy," are to die for. Out of this world good. So good it's hard to believe they are still sitting in my freezer. On second thought, I better go hide them. They are too good to share...ever.
I will no longer go all winter, wishing the sugar shack in Lemmon would open up so I could get a Big Train. Please note, I strongly dislike coffee, but LOVE LOVE LOVE coffee flavored beverages. Incredibly weird, I know, but true. Give me a frappachino, iced coffee even, but do NOT give me a coffee. Yuck...can't stand the taste! Must be due to the fact that it just doesn't have enough calories. I like to pack em in, that's my style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


They have an ice cream I get occasionally---in the SMALL package because I will eat the whole think in one sitting! It is peanut butter! Tastes like peanut butter and there are chunks in there and chocolate I believe. I look every time I go to the store and am grateful (sometimes) that they are out! YUMMMM!
ReplyDelete