Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gotta Have Help

Yesterday I submitted my last hugely annoying and much too long, paper. Well..actually Jed got all the glory of submitting it, since I forgot to before I left for work, then experienced a moment of panick when I arrived to work and realized my paper I had finished EARLY, was due at 3pm, WHILE I was at work! At least now Jed can say he helped me with my homework at least once!

Actually he's helped me for six semesters and two summers, and everything in between..if there was really anything in between. I could not have done it without his support, his ability to suck it up right along with me, his completely capable way of caring for our children when my homework got in the way. His patience throughout the whole process, YES I just said HIS PATIENCE...weird I know. My fingers almost got confused while typing...anyway. Although he does not read this, he knows how grateful I am for having such an equal partner as we stumbled through our lives the past three years. Good ole Jeddy

Ha, ok so that probably wasn't very nice of me to post. But it made you laugh right? Ok, maybe wince in pain if you're his mother. Come on..the hat..how could you not giggle a little at the hat?
Alright, here's a nicer tribute to the person he is, enjoy




1 comment:

  1. aaah...what a keeper! although it looks like he made ya a lil mad in that first pic! ;)

    i am so impressed that you do school, work, family, etc....keep it up girl - oh, besides that school thing...finish that up! ;)

    ReplyDelete