Wednesday, April 1, 2009

joining the bandwagon of bloggers






My pregnancy is already half over, but I thought I would join in the fun of blogging my experience this time around. I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. We are scheduled to have an ultrasound on Friday, however this is the 3rd appointment we've had scheduled, so i'm crossing my toes that the predicted snowfall for Friday lands somewhere else! We are anxiously awaiting to find out the gender of baby Seim. Jayda wants a sister and Jed and I wouldn't mind adding a boy to the family. Time will tell..

Jayda also is convinced if it's a boy, we'll have to name it Billy Bob, since that is what her babysitter's husband keeps telling her we are going to name it.

I'm feeling pretty good at this stage, minor back pain from sitting at a desk all day, but its tolerable. I try to go on frequent walkabouts through the office to relieve the pain.

We've had some pretty wild weather the past several weeks with more snow in the month of March, than we had the whole year last year. Thunder Butte creek flooded and made my travels to work impossible. Now with this new snow, its a matter of time before it floods again. Calving has been a struggle so far with the wet, cold weather. Jed is getting a little burnt out and clearly needs a change of luck for the rest of the calving season. A little break in the weather would sure help.

Jayda continues to keep us laughing every possible moment. Yesterday her and I got stuck in the snow in my car, so after hunting down Jed to get us out and a few angry words spoken between Jed and I, Jayda said, "Mommy, you just don't know how to drive!" She sure has a way of lightening the mood! I think she could write a book of one liners if she knew how to write!

1 comment:

  1. I hate to say it but the girl is right. She can only speak the truth. Your track record in that area isn't good. Make sure you are writing down all the funny stuff she says. It is priceless! Kids can always make you laugh. Hope Jed can make it to the ultrasound. I'm gonna vote girl just cause nobody else has. Tiff

    ReplyDelete