Oh, hey there blog. Sorry. I suck at blogging. Ain't no body got time fo dat.
I thought I better stop by and say hi since I have started a 24 day challenge (weight loss), and this is the best place to document that. Jed did this same challenge a few months ago and he's doing it again with me. As are a few others!! Go us!! So we started yesterday, October 1st. We do a 10 day cleanse then 14 additional days on the products. Advocare is the name of the products we are using. If you would like more information on the products let me know, or you can go to my site and order. www.AdvoCare.com/130944268
Day 1 was a little rough in the beginning. I tried to drink the fiber drink mixed with water and my gag reflex kicked into high gear. Ack, it was nasty. The rest of the day went well and I stuck to the eating plan perfectly! Yay! I was pretty dang tired by the end of the day and a bit hungry but managed to get through it and went to bed!
Day 2 is happening now. I mixed the fiber drink with orange juice and WOW! Much better! Off to a great start. I did my measurements last night and plan on taking a picture tonight. As of this morning my weight was down 1 pound! Sweet!
I'll do my best to keep you updated as October goes by! I'm excited for results! I don't normally go for the fad weight loss products, but I thought this was worth trying. It's more about having a strict plan with a checklist of what do to each day. I had previous success on weight watchers, but just haven't been able to get myself to commit to tracking everything I ate. Pure laziness. So obviously that wasn't working. I'm ready for this and committed! Ready. Set. Go!
No comments:
Post a Comment