
My wee ones are in school! yay! I guess I'm weird but I've never understood the whole sadness thing about kids going to school. I think it's an exciting milestone! Paisley had a great first day. She got in the car and said, "I LOVE my new school!" Phew. She also can not wait to be at Jayda's school. Time will fly as it does and pretty soon I'll only be making one drop off!
We had a bit of an adventure this morning. Just as I was telling Jayda that I would drop her off first, I rounded a corner and lost all power in my Tahoe. It felt like it slipped a gear, but I couldn't shift it into another gear and when I put it in park, we kept rolling. So we started to gather our stuff to start walking (we were in Bison, thankfully) I saw Charity go around the corner. So I called her and she rescued us! It's nice having a BFF living in BISON! So bummer about my Tahoe, not sure what the problem is yet. But it made for a memory!
No comments:
Post a Comment