Paisley had her last day of head start yesterday! She was super happy to be done with it, as was I. Somehow I forgot how annoying that dumb preschool was. All their paperwork and they make you do two home visits a month. Which wouldn't be a problem if I didn't WORK! So we do the "home" visits in Bison at the preschool. The last time we went to the park in Bison and played the whole time. Uhm waste of time? Yes. Anyway for as badly as she wanted to go to school, she didn't like it as much as she thought. Yesterday she was about in tears because she had to go one more day :(
Next year I plan on sending her to the Church based pre-school and that is all. No more headstart! Mark my words.
Jayda has 1 more week of school and she is very ready too. It appears that her teacher is "retiring" so we are all very excited about that. The school board didn't renew her contract, so she can basically retire or be fired, but she won't be allowed back. Jayda was super excited to hear that news, even though she's done with her. She said, "I'm so glad Paisley won't have to have her for a teacher." As am I.
Jayda had her track and field play day this last week. Last year wasn't a fluke! She's a little athlete! She won the 50 yard dash again, as well as the sack race and 3-legged race. She got 3rd in the softball throw (need to work on that) and 3rd in the long jump. I posted video's on facebook if you'd like to see any of the action! She's the one in the bright pink tank top (kicking @$$ and taking names).
No comments:
Post a Comment