Kids stuff
Jayda informed me that she no longer wants to wear pointy toe boots. "Uhm, the next time you buy me boots, I think we should go with a square toe. These pointy ones are squishing my big toe off!"
Always my fashionista. I can't keep up with this girls' growth spurts. I bought her those boots in August and they are already too small. I bought her new jeans at Christmas time and half of them are too small. She is 7 and we are already having problems finding jeans that fit well. Now that she needs to go up a size, they are about 5 inches too long! I don't understand the huge jump in the length. Guess I'm going to have to get out the sewing machine (and buy a new needle...whoops).
Miss Paisley was sitting with me on the couch Sunday night. I told her it was bed time so she better get in there, since she had school the next day. She said,"I don't think I wanna go to school so much anymore. Maybe just a little bit, until I get bigger." Keep in mind she only goes 2 days as it is! It's rough being three, apparently.
We are all ready for this school year to be over. A little over a month left! Jayda gets to go to a volleyball camp this summer in Bison. She was pretty excited to hear she was old enough for that. She will also do swimming lessons again, and I'm supposed to be organizing a t-ball league. Probably should get started on that one! Paisley keeps asking if we can go swimming at the lake! Love my lake babies! We have cabins booked over the 4th of July, can't wait for warmer days!
No comments:
Post a Comment