A few days late, but I finally got that first 5 pounds OFF and joined the 5 pound club! Yay for small victories! I fizzled out on the end of the 30 day shred and missed the last few days since I was in Rapid. Honestly I was pretty sick of it and definitely ready to change up the work out.
For the month of April I'm going to focus on getting 2-4 miles in per day and I made up a weight circuit to do at home. Basically my favorite Jillian exercizes, 20 reps each and repeat two times. I have to wear a dress in August, so i'm trying to focus on arms and shoulders right now. But summer is right around the corner so legs are a priority too. Yeah, so basically everything is a priority at this point, disregard that first part :)
I always wish I had measured myself at the beginning, but for some reason never do. I can really feel things (flab) tightening up, especially in my thighs and when I do jumping jacks there is less jiggle in the middle too! It's been nice outside a few days, so I've been able to get 1.5 miles done at noon. Then I do another 2 miles when I get home and free weights for another 15-20 minutes.
Looking forward to getting the next 5 off and feeling closer to my "normal." My goal is to lose 25 pounds total. 20 to go, suckers!
I'll leave you with a few pictures from last week. I went out walking while the girls helped Jed get the heifers in for the night. Then they came out looking for me!

No comments:
Post a Comment