Thursday, January 6, 2011

Who turned the lights on?

Seven days into the new year and I haven't posted anything. Hmmmm, not a great start!

I have Jayda's birthday pictures to post, Jennifer's wedding pictures to post, Christmas, Christmas eve and a few of Paisley sitting on top of the fridge. Don't ask. (I'll tell ya later!)

However I don't have them ready to post, so once again, you'll just have to wait. My main purpose of this post was to write down the words of miss Jayda, these words are important ones. Very, very important. They will come in very handy some day. I'd really like to record her saying these words, just incase she doesn't believe she actually said them.

She likes to bounce into our room in the early hours of the morning, usually about 6am. And shout, "WAKE UP! It's not dark out anymore, WE CAN'T SLEEP WHEN IT'S LIGHT OUT!!!!"

Oh, how I can't wait to use these words against her one day. Sweet, sweet revenge.

The real annoying part is, she normally only does this on the weekends, when we actually CAN sleep when it's dark out. Ib the week days our issue is getting her out of bed without awakening the "crabbies." Yesterday her teacher told me, "I think she needs a good nap."

Ha, preach it sister. We know. . . .we know.

No comments:

Post a Comment