Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dress Rehearsal









I tried Paisley's Halloween costume on her, and found it to already be too small! I could barely get it zipped and she was quite uncomfortable with her little feet curled up in there. I've got Jennifer on the mission to see if Target has the next size up, but I'm doubtful they will. It appears to be a popular costume this year and is sold out online! At least I'll have one picture of her in it, even if it isn't on Halloween!
The other pictures are of my bathing beauties enjoying their bath time together. Poor Paisley doesn't even know how to react to Jayda most of the time. She gives her a wide eyed scared look usually! Jayda is just soooo over the top, ALL the time. Can't get that girl to tone it down a notch, I'm certain she actually doesn't have another notch!
Paisley does smile, but I have yet to catch one on camera. She caught my nasty cold and was really crabby for a few days. I fired up the humidifier in her room and that is helping a lot. She's almost back to her normal happy self. She slept all night again last night. She does that for us a few nights a week, without rhyme or reason. I keep thinking if I get a bottle in her around 9 or 10, then she'll sleep all night, but that doesn't always do the trick. Last night we fed her around 7pm and she had to be woke up at 6:30 this morning.
Our weather continues to cause me to have to get up way earlier than I would like to. We've had ice and snow that requires extra travel time. My commute that used to take 30 short minutes now takes a minimum of 45 minutes to get everyone dropped off in their proper places and me to work on time. Hoping this winter will be easier on me, but prepared for the worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment