Friday, May 8, 2009

Ready for the weekend

Friday has finally arrived, feels like this week has drug on longer than needed. I've spent about every night writing final papers and taking final exams, and still have one of each remaining. It might take me more than 3 weeks to regain my enthusiasm for school, after this semester. Thankfully the summer semester goes quickly and you barely have time to get sick of the class, before it is already over.

I hit 27 weeks today and feeling pretty large and in charge. Having some back pain this week, but I'd rather have that than the headaches I was having earlier. I've been rudely awoken a couple of nights by an excruciating cramp in my calf. I don't know which is worse, labor or pregnancy leg cramps. They are the kind that paralyze you're whole body and you can't even let out a scream because they take your breath away. I was sore for 3 days after that last one. Fun stuff! I had them nearly every night of my last trimester with Jayda, hoping it won't happen so often this time.

I'm feeling much better about the abnormalities found on our ultrasound and believe everything will turn out ok. Your prayers must be working! A few days have even went by that I haven't thought about it at all. Still impatiently waiting for the 19th to arrive so we can find out more and move forward.

Jayda got to have a lot daddy time this week. He has had his little helper 3 days this week. Yesterday she rode along with him to go get a bull, and today she went along to his parent's branding. Tonight we will head for Hermosa as soon as I get off work. As always she can't wait to see Taylor. She can't even say Taylor's name without getting all giddy and excited. We are going down to help my parents brand and I'm hoping to take in some of Sydney's softball games on Saturday. I'm useless at branding anyway! Sawyer and Sutton have their first high school rodeo's this weekend also, we hope to catch Faith's on Sunday and cheer them on.

1 comment:

  1. great blog tally! Man, I remember those leg cramps. I fell out of bed one time when I had one...I decided that "walking it off" was the best idea...stood up and fell flat on my butt! :) Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete