Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Over a month

Wow, probably my longest break in blogging since I started this thing! Sorry!

So obviously the new job position is keeping me much busier (this is good), but I don't find 5 spare minutes to blog anymore (this is bad).

Job is good though, I'm really liking it and feel like I've maybe found my match. My brain feels satisfied, as does my bank account. Double bonus!

Paisley is a talking machine the last few weeks. There aren't many words she doesn't say and she comes up with the cutest and saddest sentences.
Jed was getting after her for doing something naughty, and with her poutiest face, she said, "talk nice ta me," followed by, "made me sad."
She knows how to work the pity party, for sure!
I was trying to get her to eat her supper a few nights ago and she said, "I'm sweepy."  Already making excuses! She had also overheard Jed and I talking about what we can't eat, since we're dieting. The next time I asked her to eat her food, she replied, "on a diet!" Little twirp!

Jayda is still, miss Jayda. She's still teaching those Bison kids a thing or two, I'm sure. Actually, I'm scared.
I had a booth at the local Christmas fair a month ago, and several of her teachers stopped by to tell me how much they enjoy her, and how she just lights up every room. (awww, proud mommy moment). It was quite a relief, really! Good to know her liveliness is appreciated....even from the lunch lady!

I'll try to get back on here before the new year comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment