

This week is bringing about a little discomfort as my skin has begun to feel like it can't stretch any further. Bending over is not only annoying but also requires a groan going down and a grunt coming up. My toes feel like over stuffed sausages at night, and I can hardly get a wiggle out of them! Ahh the joys! Had some killer calf cramps last night that made my eyes roll back in my head like crazy Alice. Good thing its dark when this happens or it could be a scary sight. Jed was wondering why most of the blankets were on the floor this morning, I told him it was probably because I was rolling on the floor trying to get the cramps to stop! Other than that I feel great!! Well almost great! I've also been having some blurred/double vision and my eyes take a while to focus when I go from near to far sighted objects. It's pretty annoying, but I had it with Jayda too and it does go away! It sort of feels like when you are so extremely tired and trying to drive but your eyes keep trying to go to sleep. Maybe I'll just sleep at work, that should fix the problem!
So I started summer classes on Monday and am already feeling the crunch. Maybe 9 credits was a bit much, but I'm going to do my best to hang in there. The greatest part is this time next week I'll be able to say I'm half way done with the semester! How cool is that!
The cattle drive was this past weekend so I've posted a few pictures from that. It went extremely well, we got done early both days and the weather was great. It was mainly just family, so it was a nice small group and a stress free weekend.
Jed's nephews spent the night this week and managed to catch a baby raccoon. Thankfully they took it home with them! Jayda was a bit upset, but she'll get over it! She came inside crying, and told me the boys were going to hunt bunnies. I thought she was crying because she didn't want them to kill the rabbits, but she informed me, "NO, I want to hunt bunnies with them." I had told her a few days ago how naughty those bunnies were for eating on my bushes and plants, so she has a new outlook on bunnies apparently! She has spent this week going to Bible school and is learning all sorts of good info. She explained to us a few nights ago that Adam and Eve didn't listen to Jesus and they ate all the strawberries! Then they got in trouble for eating the strawberries all gone, because we are supposed to listen to Jesus. It's so funny to hear how things are interpretted by little minds. Later that night Jed was talking about another little boy and how he almost weighed as much as Jayda, and told her she weighed 32 pounds. She said, "Daddy, how would you even know that?"
No comments:
Post a Comment